From "Keith N. McKenna" <>
Subject [User Docs][Calc] Question on fill series Command
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:55:50 GMT
Greetings all;

When reviewing the Chapter on Calc or the Getting Started Guide I tried
a operation that appears should have worked but didn't. I tried
selecting all sheets and then doing a fill series to start from 1 and
end at 7 with an increment of 1. This should have put the series in the
same cells on all sheets and did not. It only put it on sheet 1 which is
where I was working. Doing a ill series and specifying it as text worked

As I do not have a version older than 3.4.1 on my system; my question is
if this ever worked or is it indeed not supposed to? If it is not I will
put a note to that effect in the Chapter. I it is supposed to I will
file a bug.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message