From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WP refinement
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:06:50 GMT

On 2012-10-16 10:21 AM Julia Ward wrote:
> Open Office should update the word processor so merely hitting the down arrow moves the
cursor to the end of the line, instead of having to hit a key combination.  Nice refinement.

Navigation keys for OpenOffice work the same way as other applications on my Mac. That is
the
way it should be. If you want dedicated keys get a Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad.  Its

extended layout includes document navigation controls — page up, page down, home, and end
— and
full-size arrow keys for playing games and scrolling through documents.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com