From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: WP refinement
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:06:50 GMT

On 2012-10-16 10:21 AM Julia Ward wrote:
> Open Office should update the word processor so merely hitting the down arrow moves the
cursor to the end of the line, instead of having to hit a key combination.  Nice refinement.

Navigation keys for OpenOffice work the same way as other applications on my Mac. That is
way it should be. If you want dedicated keys get a Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad.  Its

extended layout includes document navigation controls — page up, page down, home, and end
— and
full-size arrow keys for playing games and scrolling through documents.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: