From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Glitch
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:51:31 GMT
Hi,

if the lines disappear if you press "Ctrl+Shift+R" at once then it could
be a problem with your graphics driver. The key combination of Shift key
and Control key together with the R key does a screen refresh within
AOO. Otherwise you may have included a horizontal line within a Writer
document via menu item /Insert/Horizontal Line/ or something magical
else happens...

Am 15.10.2012 18:03, schrieb Caesar N:
> Attached is a copy of what I am experiencing: The black lines have shown
> up in one of my files, and I cannot delete it. What's the source of
> those line? How can I delete them? (They have not appeared in other
> files, before or after.)

Kind regards, Joost