From Sachin Padalkar <sachin.padal...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: Calc: can the whole row be highlighted automatically when focus on a cell?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:38:29 GMT
Try pressing shift spacebar. It selects the entire row and doesnt change current cell but pressing
enter will take you to adcent cell....

Thanks and regards,

Sachin Padalkar
Cell: +91-8888804549lou ql <louqingle@gmail.com> wrote:I am editing a calc file, and
have to change data in discontinuous cells
row by row.

In order to avoid changing data of another row, I follow the steps for each:
1. edit data in one cell, e.g. C111
2. highlight the whole row manually to help me to locate the the next cell
that need modify, e.g. F111
4. repeat highlight then select till this row finished.

It will be helpful if the row can be highlighted automatically when I focus
or edit a cell...

--
Regards,
Lou QingLe