From johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>
Subject Re: Re: OpenOffice footnote
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:44:14 GMT
> Please see the file attach of this problem and after change to native
> numbering with Khmer user interface only, it's also cannot be saved.
> When press save it shows error message (attached).

sad, but it seems i can't help you. my aoo has us english user interface only, and my os is
32-, not 64-bit which probably matters. besides that, i haven't received the attachment for
some unknown reason (maybe spamfilter's fault). however, the problem seems to originate from
bad localization code, which is beyond my scope of knowledge. i think you should report the
bug to the developer team (see https://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/bug-tracking.html).

nonetheless, citing the error message in plaintext (instead of attaching it) may be of use
if the bug is actually simpler than it seems.

> P.s. Can you please change my email to piseth.kheng@gmail.com in this
> mailing list? my space here is too low.

i can't, but you can. the instructions how to do it are available through sending a message
to ooo-users-help@incubator.apache.org (the link is at the bottom of each message from the
list). they read as follows:

> You can start a subscription for an alternate address,
> for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
> address (with '=' instead of '@') after the command word:
> <ooo-users-subscribe-john=host.domain@incubator.apache.org>
>
> To stop subscription for this address, mail:
>
> In both cases, I'll send a confirmation message to that address. When
> you receive it, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

(i is not me but the ezmlm program.)