From "VA" <cuyfa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: can the whole row be highlighted automatically when focus on a cell?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:13:50 GMT
Bob wrote:

>I WAS MISTAKENLY PUT ON THE LIST FOR HELP- I KNOW NOTHING
bobhake@centurytel.net

Bob,

I previously sent the instruction for removing your email from the list. I'm
copying them again below. Unfortunately, that's the only way I know of to
have your email removed. If you're not willing to follow those steps, then
I'm afraid you will continue to get list emails.

Virgil

You'll then get an email asking you to confirm your unsubscription. Follow
the instructions on that email and you should stop receiving emails from the
list.