From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Calling all consultants, developers, trainers, etc., offering professional services related to OpenOffice
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:23:23 GMT
We're in the process of creating an updated OpenOffice professional
services directory, to replace the outdated one that we removed from
the website a few months ago.

You can see the new page here, still with some test data, but also a
real listing:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

I'd like to invite consultants, trainers, developers, etc., who offer
OpenOffice-related services, to submit their information for possible
inclusion in this list.

Important details on what we're looking for, from a content and format
perspective, can be found here:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultant-submission.html

If anything is not clear, please post a question to our
ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org mailing list.

And please, don't send the listing to me directly, but send them to
the ooo-dev mailing list as well, a new thread for each listing.

Thanks!

-Rob