From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oo turkish version
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:02:50 GMT
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:39 PM, mehmet demir <mdx@superposta.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have been using *oo 3.2.0 turkish* for a long time. and I have not
> visited the web page for a long time too.
> last week I visited the web page to check if there is a new version. yes
> there is a new version but the turkish version dropped to 2.0.
> I do not understand why? where has the turkish ooo 3.2.0 gone? it is
> interesting.

Hello Mehmet !

What link are you using?  I see the OOo 3.3.0 linked to from here:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/legacy/other.html

Do you really want an older version than that?   If so you can look
here:  http://archive.services.openoffice.org/pub/openoffice-archive/localized/tr/

But it is probably better to use the most recent version.

Also, the UI for the Turkish translation of OpenOffice 3.4 is 93%
done.  So almost done. But we need a couple more volunteers to help
complete the translation and review it.  If you are interested, or
know someone who might want to volunteer, you can point them to this
page:  http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

Regards,

-Rob