From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UX][DISCUSS] Default Document Border
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 02:29:28 GMT
Thanks all for the feedback and additional insight into the advanced
editing capabilities and usage scenarios. That is helpful info in
understanding the issue and opportunties.

Please understand that design exploration requires challenging the status
quo and assumptions. As uncomfortable as that may feel ;)

Again, as I stated above, I feel I can realize my goals by proposing that
we lighten the default stroke colour.

I will update the task with insight from this thread.

Regards,
Kevin