From Willie Pierce <knightwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notes
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:47:27 GMT
I was more thinking I am watching something like an online tutorial.  I
have it fairly large so that I can see whats going on.  or Im reading
something and want to take notes.  I don't want to read a little jump to
the office window (in the process loose view of what I'm trying to take
notes on) tab back to the document I'm trying to read.

I was more thinking something like Stickies on the mac or Microsoft
Onenote.  Where you could tell it to go into note taking mode and the
office pane would become say a couple inches square and off to a corner.
Allowing you to save your notes in a formate that is easily readable by
other programs.  My mac already does this with its built in stickies.  My
windows PC on the other hand doesn't.  I used to have a copy of Microsoft
Onenote and if you ever needed to move a file off of it and into word it
was a hassle.  So I pretty well see no reason to ever buy it again.  It
would be easier for me to use note pad and shrink down its window and use
it like that.

Which is what I typically do.  Sometimes I don't think about going back and
checking what I'm writing for spelling or content.  Id like to find a
program that could handle that.