From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting hyperlinks to open in a new window
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:52:53 GMT
Hi Dale,

Yes, there is a setting in the hyperlink window that enables me to set
[target="_blank"].

Thank you very much!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

Your mood can affect how you read this e-mail. Please read it with a smile.
(http://tonecheck.com)