From Jeffrey Deutsch <jdeutsch.aspl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting hyperlinks to open in a new window
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:15:26 GMT
Hello Henri,

You're certainly right in that the reader can sometimes set it him/herself.

Thing is, I write for a publication whose editor wants us to submit
all the stories in Microsoft Word...and set any embedded links* to
open in a new window. She explained how it works in Microsoft Word
itself. Of course, I use OpenOffice/LibreOffice, and not all the same
controls appear here.

So if there is a way to set embedded hyperlinks in
OpenOffice/LibreOffice to open in new windows, any help in setting
that up would be great.

[*] And no, she doesn't want separate URLs.

Thank you!

Jeff Deutsch
Speaker & Life Coach
A SPLINT - ASPies LInking with NTs
http://www.asplint.com

Your mood can affect how you read this e-mail. Please read it with a smile.
(http://tonecheck.com)