From "Haim (Howard) Roman" <ro...@jct.ac.il>
Subject Re: Calc: can the whole row be highlighted automatically when focus on a cell?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 03:04:42 GMT
Is there a way to select some sort of table format so that, e.g., every 3rd
row is a different color?  That would help you keep track.

Regarding Martin's suggestion of filtering:
(1) you could add a column at the beginning that is simply row number.
That would be easy to fill in.  And that would make filtering easy.
(2) when filtering, you could show a small number of rows.  That would make
keeping track of which row you're on easier.

Haim (Howard) Roman
Computer Center, Jerusalem College of Technology
Phone: 052-8-592-599 (6022 from within Machon Lev)