From Gaspar Núñez <nuroga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aoo for android
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:19:58 GMT
it seems to me the point is very simple:

if users want to use tablets and oo is not available for tablets
users will migrate to something else, in my case,
i´m using kingsoft office

one common problem with free software advocates and developers
is they want people to think and work the way they want,
which, as a matter of fact, goes against the very principle of freedom