From Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apparently unwanted subscriptions
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:42:37 GMT
2012/10/18 Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>:
> There is a constant stream of "unsubscribe" requests from people who do not seem able
to read or execute the unsubscribe instructions on the bottom of the postings.

> Should we consider either an intelligence test as part of the subscription process ("How
many blue beans make five" sort of question), or a double confirm email, spaced by some time
gap (several hours)?

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>

I think I will just create a filter that moves all those ”please

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ