From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WP refinement
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:49:03 GMT
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM, TJ Frazier <tjfrazier@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> You should be able to set this yourself, through the Tools > Customize >
> Keyboard dialog. Select the down-arrow key, then assign the Navigate > to
> End of Line function.
>
> HTH,

I must be missing something, but on every word processor I´ve used since
1988 to this date, the down arrow moves the cursor to the next line below
the current one.

If he reassings the key to something else, how would he/she be able to
scroll down the document one line at a time?.

I think a shift-down_arrow or ctrl-down_arrow combination would be better.

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell