From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject OOoBean Spreadsheet ReadOnly
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:22:48 GMT
I am running OpenOffice 3.3 on Solaris 10 x86. I am writing a Java program that uses OOoBean
to load a spreadsheet into a Java Frame via URL.  Here is  a snippet of my code.

OOoBean bean = new OOobean();
PropertyValue[] prop = new PropertyValue[2];
prop[0] = new PropertyValue();
prop[0].Name = "ReadOnly";
prop[0].Value = Boolean.FALSE;
prop[1] = new PropertyValue();
prop[1].Name = "Preview";
prop[1].Value = Boolean.FALSE;
bean.loadfromURL(file:///tmp/file.ods<file:///\\tmp\file.ods>, prop);

The document loads into one of my panels,  but the spreadsheet does not seem to be responding
to keyboard events (i.e. I cannot type in the cells.) However, I can edit the form using the
mouse and toolbars. Can someone tell me what I am missing here?