From Rorie Mc Phail <roriemcph...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject O.O.Excel
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:43:04 GMT

Hi Guys,
I'm experiencing a problem when e-mailing OOExcel documents to colleagues and I hope you can
help!
I've been using OO since I purchased my Mac (less than 3 months ago) and when I finally figured
out which format to save all word documents in, problems I encountered with sending documents
& responders trying to open said documents became a thing of the past.
However, Ive been trying to send a spreadsheet (Excel) to someone and they cannot seem to
open it.
I've saved said document in all formats available and when I send them they arrive naturally
but when opened it's all a lot of gobbledeegook.
Can someone please assist me!? Alternatively you can reach me on +447773251761
Kind regards,
Rorie