From pierre.rau...@tango.lu
Subject Re: Whoever doesn't want to get these mails
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:57:34 GMT

Thanks

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 3:09:03 +0000, lousyrat@wi.rr.com
wrote:

> easy way to unsubscribe..
> --
> lousyrat@wi.rr.com [3]
> Lao
Rodriguez

wrote:

> [...]

line of those emails. There is an easy way to unsubscribe. clicking the
unsubscribe and send email. Simple as that. Thanks and regards,
you ever think of the possibility that people haven been subscribed to
this list by someone else?
>>> Most lists send out a confirmation email
where the user has to perform some other action before he is subscribed.
If this list doesn't do that, maybe it should think about it.
>> That is
exact what this mailing list is doing. I received a confirmation and a
Welcome email. Users should check if they have multiple email addresses
which are all forwarded to one email account.

[6]

Links:
------
[1]