From <wils_m...@compuserve.com>
Subject Re: crashing
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:26:55 GMT
Hi, I'm having the same problem since updating to v3.4.1.  I read a thread
on this forum over the weekend suggesting that it could be caused by a
corrupted user profile.

I am sure that it is because of the recent update.  I did not upgrade until
v3.4.1 was available so went from v3.3 straight to v3.4.1 although I don't
see why this should have corrupted my user profile.

Regards

Geoffrey Williams

-----Original Message-----
From: john foley
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 3:35 PM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: crashing

I've been using Open Office with no problem for a while but recently I've
been having a problem.  The document opens and I'm able to scroll down for
a half-page before the program freezes.  The recovery process seems to work
but the program freezes again at about the same point in the process.  I've
tried sending error reports with no results.  Thank you, John Foley