From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT - headers] Re: questi­on
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:55:04 GMT
johnny smith wrote:
>> Andrea, I see that you are using Thunderbird. What filters are you
>> using to sort out non-subcribers/moderated?
> non-subscribers/moderated have the string "Delivered-To: moderator
> for ooo-users@incubator.apache.org" among headers

Exactly. Unfortunately it seems that Thunderbird filters often ignore it
because they get confused by another "Delivered-To" header, so good
sense (you can often guess that someone is new), CTRL-U (to check the
source for this header) and "Reply All" (in doubt, just do it) help too.

After we migrate lists out of the @incubator.a.o addresses, we may want
to talk to Infra to see if this can be improved.

Regards,
   Andrea.