From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Has anyone managed to get the spellchecking working
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:16:20 GMT
Le 27/10/2012 12:02, Bret Busby a écrit :
> Perhaps, Hagar, on your web page, you could include something like "When using Linux,
check in your package manager, by searching in the package manager, for openoffice, that you
have a dictionary of the appropriate language, installed" ?

> That would then provide for idiots like me, who do not first check that component, that
I should have checked before raising the query.

In fact, AOO as delivered with the official packages doesn't need such extra step, it should
work out of the box. I don't really trust the work done by distros that explode the initial
packages in other sub-packages, that's why I prefer the standard way through a 100% application
method.

Hagar