From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Has anyone managed to get the spellchecking working
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 07:42:33 GMT
Le 27/10/2012 09:12, Bret Busby a écrit :
> Is a UK English spelling dictionary extension, available for Open Office 3.x ?
The default dictionary includes the UK flavor. Once installed, you'll see the different English
versions.

> On the web page at http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pdfimport , and on the
web page at http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/node/874/releases , the only Linux version
for a 64 bit computer, for which provision is made, appears to be "Linux x86-64" .

> I am running Debian Linux 6.0.x on an AMD64 architecture.
>
> Is a version of the "Oracle PDF Import Extension" available for the AMD64 architecture?
Linux x86-64 also applies to AMD64.

Hagar