From KHENG Piseth <pis...@open.org.kh>
Subject Re: OpenOffice footnote
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 04:19:28 GMT
Dear Johnny,

Thanks for your support.

Please see the file attach of this problem and after change to native
numbering with Khmer user interface only, it's also cannot be saved.
When press save it shows error message (attached).

With English (USA) User Interface, it's no problem. How to fix this?

Cambodian ministry of education are mandating and deploying the use of
OpenOffice at schools, and I got many question about this problem from
the school teachers.

P.s. Can you please change my email to piseth.kheng@gmail.com in this
mailing list? my space here is too low.

Thanks,