From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Footer: how do I change content WITHOUT restarting numbering
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:56:28 GMT
Use different page styles and don't specify any page number in the relevant field.
See also: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1221

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Regards,
Hagar