From Dan Lewis <>
Subject Re: The Oo Restarted when open the file morethan 1 MB
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:17:44 GMT
On 10/24/2012 10:29 PM, Setiadjit DS wrote:
> Dear all;
> I have a problem when working with Oo spreadsheet, the module
> frequently restarted when opening the file morethan 1 MB;  Why?
> Thanks for all of you;
      Perhaps you should change some settings in Tools -> Options -> -> Memory.
Number of Steps: reduce this to 20 for starters. Use for
increase this to 255MB.
      I don't know how much RAM you have nor how old it is. (Older RAM
is more likely to have sections that no longer work reducing the amount
of usable RAM.)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message