From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Oo Restarted when open the file morethan 1 MB
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:17:44 GMT
On 10/24/2012 10:29 PM, Setiadjit DS wrote:
> Dear all;
>
> I have a problem when working with Oo spreadsheet, the module
> frequently restarted when opening the file morethan 1 MB;  Why?
>
> Thanks for all of you;

      Perhaps you should change some settings in Tools -> Options ->
OpenOffice.org -> Memory.
Number of Steps: reduce this to 20 for starters. Use for OpenOffice.org:
increase this to 255MB.
      I don't know how much RAM you have nor how old it is. (Older RAM
is more likely to have sections that no longer work reducing the amount
of usable RAM.)

--Dan