From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hyphenation with US English … ATTN: WEBMASTER!
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:35:13 GMT
On 10/21/2012 09:50 AM, douglas w soderdahl wrote:
> 10.21.12
>
> I have repeatedly [10x +] clicked on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of these emails,
but continue to receive them.

> Please UNSUBSCRIBE me to these emailings!
>
> Thank you,
>
> doug soderdahl
>
> Douglas W Soderdahl, MD, FACS
> 411 Hobron Lane, #3808
> Honolulu, HI, USA 96815.1220
> Phone: 808.388.7280
> Eddress: <dsoderdahl@mac.com>

     You clicked the unsubscribe link. What happened then? Did a new
email message appear with ooo-users-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org in
the "To" box?
      When you click the link, a new email message should appear. You
should click the Send button. You will receive an email to verify that
you want to unsubscribe. While reading this verification email, click
the Reply button. A new email message appears. Click the Send button.

--Dan