From toki <toki.kant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aoo for android
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:34:05 GMT
On 10/15/2012 08:47 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:

> Apache OO is for creating documents which a tablet doesn't serve well for Word Processing,
  Databasing, Spreadsheets and Presentation creation.

携帯小説 conclusively proves your thesis that phones and tablets do not
serve well for writing literature to be flat out wrong.

On 10/16/2012 01:22 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:
 >  If there may be a time where there is an Android based desktop then
that would change everything.

For Android, that happened at least two years ago.

In 2009, I attended a conference where half of the presenters not only
created their presentation on their _cell phone_, but used their cell
phone for displaying it to the conference attendees. FWIW, most of those
presentations were created using Microsoft Office Mobile Edition, on the
Windows Mobile operating system.

jonathon