From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glitch
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:16:26 GMT
       Try this. Open the document. Click the Non-printing tool.
(Control+F10 is the shortcut key combination.) The paragraph symbols
appear at the end of each paragraph. Click a paragraph that contains the
bold line. Open the Styles and Formatting window (use F11 to do this).
In the Paragraph styles list, one of them should be highlighted. Right
click it, and select Modify from the pop up window. Click the Border
tab. In the middle section (Line) change the Style dropdown list to
none. Click OK.

--Dan