From Goodson <coso.p...@verizon.net>
Subject OpenOffice 3.4.1. - Windows XP incompatibility
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:45:20 GMT
Thank you for contacting The Apache Software Foundation OpenOffice Bugzilla
Administrators.

- If your concern is a bug in the OpenOffice software, please re-send your
   question to the publicooo-users@incubator.apache.org  mailing list, or look
   for an answer on the user forums athttp://user.services.openoffice.org/.

YES.   I DID TRY THE USER SERVICES I FOUND ON THE NET.  IT COULD NOT RECOGNIZE THE PROBLEM
I AM HAVING.

  - For confidential matters ONLY, you may follow-up to the privately-archived
   ooo-private@incubator.apache.org  mailing list.  Normal bug reports are not
   confidential and should be directed toooo-users@incubator.apache.org.

[TODO link]

-- Best Regards, Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla Administrators

Incompatibility.eml