From Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Application Developers, you are invited to join the Apache OpenOffice API mailing list
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:46:14 GMT
On 10/10/2012 12:24 AM, bob hake wrote:
> I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT MY NAME ON THE LIST BUT I AM IN NO WAY INVOLVED IN OPEN OFFICE
OR APACHE O O. I LOVE  THE PROGRAM AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. PLEASE TAKE MY NAME OFF
AS AN ASSISSTANT HELPER OR DEVELEPOR. THANKS SO MUCH FOR A GREAT PROGRAM.
> bobhake@centurytel.net

I also do not know how my name got on your list.  I am not a developer,
and the last time I wrote any code it was in Pascal about 25 years ago.
However, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you MOST
STRONGLY to adopt all the features of Symphony, ESPECIALLY the user
interface, and simply squash a few bugs in it.  To wit: after working
with a few lines of text, the "vertical bar" disappears. And: once in a
while,
you lose the ability to scroll, and have to save and reload the file. In
spite of these failings, I much prefer Symphony, and almost never use OO.

Doug McGarrett