From Dave Barton <b...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Application Developers, you are invited to join the Apache OpenOffice API mailing list
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:39:12 GMT
-------- Original Message  --------
From: bob hake <bobhake@centurytel.net>
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:24:22 -0700

> I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT MY NAME ON THE LIST BUT I AM IN NO WAY
> INVOLVED IN OPEN OFFICE OR APACHE O O. I LOVE  THE PROGRAM AND HAVE
> HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. PLEASE TAKE MY NAME OFF AS AN ASSISSTANT
> HELPER OR DEVELEPOR. THANKS SO MUCH FOR A GREAT PROGRAM.
> bobhake@centurytel.net

Bob,

At some time you, or someone with access to your email account, has sent
a request to subscribe to this mailing list and confirmed this by
replying to the auto-generated confirmation message.

Other list subscribers cannot unsubscribe you, this is something you
must do for yourself by sending an email (subject & content are not
important) from your bobhake@centurytel.net account to:
and replying to the auto-generated unsubscribe confirmation message.

Regards
Dave