From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: having major problem with a database, please help quickly!
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 15:37:57 GMT
On 10/08/2012 11:00 AM, Wellington Equine Associates (Shannon) wrote:
> Hi John, Dave, Maurice and Graham.
>

> Thanks to all for trying to help me, but I decided this morning it may be best to just
start all over and create a new mailing list database (enabling backup) instead of spending
more time trying fix what I messed up.  I still think all of my information is somewhere in
the original, I just don't know how to find it and get it back.  Perhaps a project for me
in the future when I am a bit more experienced with Open Office.

> Again, thank you all.  Have a great day!
> Shannon
> <Big Snip>
      Have you gotten the Getting Started with Base Chapter yet? It
might be of some help and you begin again. It is in the Getting Started
Guide at this link:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters

<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/>

--Dan