From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Support
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:01:13 GMT
On 10/06/2012 05:03 AM, yaoEric wrote:

> Hello, I want to know what you support when I am using OpenOffice encountered a problem.Thank
you!
      If you have a problem, one of the places you can ask is this
mailing list. If someone knows the answer, they will answer you. This is
for Writer (text documents), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (slide shows),
Base (database) and Math (writing math equations.
      We are a large group of volunteers located throughout the world
who use Apache OpenOffice. This means that we do not always know all the
answers. We became part of this group by subscribing to this list.
       Many of the emails send to this list are from someone subscribed
to the list. This way we get to see all the questions sent and the
replies to them. This is how we learn.

--Dan