From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Another Base Form question
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:52:20 GMT
      When creating a Base form using Design View, I use the Control
tool to select the properties I want for a field. Clicking it opens the
Properties dialog. In the Data tab, the "Type of list contents" property
contains these choices: Value list, Table, Query, SQL, SQL [Native], and
Tablefields. I can use these: Value list, SQL, and SQL [Native].
      Selecting Table lists the available tables in the "List contents"
property. But selecting the appropriate table does not give me a
dropdown list when I open the form. (I save my changes, close the form,
save the database, and open the form.)
      General question: What purpose does these properties serve?
(Table, Query, and Tablefields) Any examples on how these can be used?

--Dan