From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Apply for discount on regular tickets for ApacheCon EU 2012, Nov. 5th - 8th, Sinsheim, Germany
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:03:14 GMT
Dear Apache OpenOffice (incubating) community member,

we are pleased to announce the following funding on the ApacheCon EU 2012 ticket
prices for non-Apache committers.
For up to 30 Apache OpenOffice (incubating) community members which are not an
Apache committer we are providing a 100,00 EUR discount on the regular ticket price.

You need to apply for the discount by sending an email to the public mailing
list <ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org> until 2012-10-12, 12:00 (Central European
time, GMT+2).
The subject of this email have to be "[ACEU 2012 - ticket discount] <YourName>".
In the content of the email please fill the following fields:
- full name
- email address
- affiliation to the OpenOffice community (something like: "user", "contributing
X", "translator", ...)
- description why applying for the ticket discount and why support is needed
- job or eduation status (something like: "student", "employee", "freeflancer", ...)

A selection committee will decide on the applications and is aiming to send out
notifications until 2012-10-16.

See you soon in Sinsheim,
Oliver.

--
member of the Apache OpenOffice (incubating) community