From Dave Barton <b...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Impress
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:39:26 GMT
-------- Original Message --------
From: Michael Neal <omichaelneal@att.net>
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 07:20:43 -0700
> Hello,
>
> I would like to run a slide show without a break in the music during the
> transition of the slides. How can I do that? I do know how to add music but the
> music stops and resets after each slide.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hi Mike,

The following is an extract from chapter 9 the Impress User Guide,
available from:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters

<Q>
You can use the Slide Transition pane to set up Impress so that a sound
or a song is played throughout the presentation. To do that:
1) Select the slide where you want the sound to start and go to the
Slide Transition pane.
2) In the Modify transition section, select the entry Other sound from
the Sound drop-down menu.
3) Select the Loop until next sound checkbox if you want the sound to
restart once it is finished.
Caution:
Do not click the Apply to all button; otherwise your selected sound will
restart at every slide.
</Q>

Hope this helps.

Dave