From i...@traditionalplantmedicine.com
Subject question
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:17:33 GMT

----- Forwarded message from info@traditionalplantmedicine.com -----
    Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:21:38 +0200
    From: info@traditionalplantmedicine.com
Subject: question
      To: dev@de.openoffice.org, Maveric@openoffice.org

Hi,

i have an urgent problem:9 i live in the jungle and work on -line in
europe. my computer got stolen and i have new laptop and need to be
able to work. i cannot download open office it always says that the

installer security check has failed. common causes  inlcude incomplete
download and damaged media   ... contact installers author for a new
copy. more information is to be obtained at
https://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

is the problem. i have downloaded open office countless of times
without any further problem as well as have had all my business
contacts download it and begin using it in order to make simplify our
work process. None have ever had a problem even the computer
illiterate ones:) can you give me advice as i can download or does the
problem lie on the climate here = we have rainy season. the server in
general is working and i have access to all other sites and also no
problems downloading other things.

the computer is a new acer laptop aspire with windows 7 betriebssytem .

mfg
virginia burg

--
www.traditionalplantmedicine.com