From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Open Office problem
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:02:30 GMT
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:04:03 -0500
Dale Erwin <dale@casaerwin.org> wrote:

> Sounds to me like somehow your language got changed.
>
> Dale Erwin
> Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
> Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
> http://leather.casaerwin.org
>
> On 10/24/2012 8:58 PM, Goodson wrote:
> > Can't log in to report a problem that suddenly appeared with OpenOffice.
> >

> > Open Office now underlines each and every black font word with a
> > wiggly red line indicating misspelling.
> > What to do?
> > Not EVERY word is misspelled.
> > Coso.poha@verizon.net

I was sent privately a file by Goodson, which I opened and spellchecked in AOO 3.4.1 set for
en-US.  There is nothing wrong with the sample file; I have no doubt there is a configuration
problem in his OpenOffice and have suggested that he delete the User Profile, as these can
become troublesome on the upgrade to AOO from earlier versions.  A new User Profile is generated
on next startup of OpenOffice.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>