From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Glitch
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:02:21 GMT
On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:07:11 -0600
Caesar N <cxn4134@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Nothing works. Cannot delete those mysterious bold lines. All other work
> I am doing does not show the lines.
>
> Caesar
>
> On 15/10/2012 10:51 AM, Joost Andrae wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > if the lines disappear if you press "Ctrl+Shift+R" at once then it
> > could be a problem with your graphics driver. The key combination of
> > Shift key and Control key together with the R key does a screen
> > refresh within AOO. Otherwise you may have included a horizontal line
> > within a Writer document via menu item /Insert/Horizontal Line/ or
> > something magical else happens...
> >
> > Am 15.10.2012 18:03, schrieb Caesar N:
> >> Attached is a copy of what I am experiencing: The black lines have shown
> >> up in one of my files, and I cannot delete it. What's the source of
> >> those line? How can I delete them? (They have not appeared in other
> >> files, before or after.)
> >
> > Kind regards, Joost

Click in a Paragraph followed by a line and choose /Format /Parapraph.  Press the Borders
tab and see if a bottom border is set; if so, unset it.  If other lines persist elsewhere
and the above method has removed one line, you may need to remove either direct formatting
of borders (if any) in affected paragraphs, or modify affected paragraph styles to remove
such border definitions.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>