From Graham Lauder ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: having major problem with a database, please help quickly!
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 21:04:24 GMT
> So it is a mailing list add-on for open office, so let me go check on this.
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

John, what in gods name are you on about.  You obviously have no idea about
OpenOffice.  We are not talking about MySQL or other DB setups. There is no
"Mailing List Addon"

This is the AOO users list, therefore the question is about AOO, not incubator

Shannon is using AOO Base, not from any DB admin programme but from AOO.  Your
enthusiasm is appreciated but misguided.

@Shannon

Shannon,

Dan Lewis is The Master of Base in OOo  IMHO, most of the Base manual was
either written or edited by Dan, you cannot get better help than what he will
be able to give.  Follow his instructions and you won't go wrong.

Cheers
Graham