From setiad...@romindo-factory.net
Subject Re: The Oo Restarted when open the file morethan 1 MB
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 00:12:59 GMT
Thanks Dan;

I use Acer Aspire 4741 with 2 GB RAM & Windows 7 Home Premium, Java updated automatically;
Perhaps the problems coming from Java;

Happy Eid Adha (Pilgrim Haj)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:17:44
To: <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: The Oo Restarted when open the file morethan 1 MB

On 10/24/2012 10:29 PM, Setiadjit DS wrote:
> Dear all;
>
> I have a problem when working with Oo spreadsheet, the module
> frequently restarted when opening the file morethan 1 MB;  Why?
>
> Thanks for all of you;

      Perhaps you should change some settings in Tools -> Options ->
OpenOffice.org -> Memory.
Number of Steps: reduce this to 20 for starters. Use for OpenOffice.org:
increase this to 255MB.
      I don't know how much RAM you have nor how old it is. (Older RAM
is more likely to have sections that no longer work reducing the amount
of usable RAM.)

--Dan