From Joseph Reynolds <josephhreyno...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: O.O.Excel
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:47:12 GMT
I save them as excel '97 and send them as an attachment But I use windows and sometimes there
seems some problems between the two different formats of mac and windows but only occasionally
in the .doc extension and not recently.  an alternative might be google docs if you are pressed
for time

Joe

figured out which format to save all word documents in, problems I encountered with sending
documents & responders trying to open said documents became a thing of the past.
>However, Ive been trying to send a spreadsheet (Excel) to someone and they cannot seem
to open it.
>I've saved said document in all formats available and when I send them they arrive naturally
but when opened it's all a lot of gobbledeegook.