From Premiere International <>
Subject OpenOffice being sold on EBay for GBP 3.49
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:55:21 GMT
Dear OpenOffice,

My name is Michael Murray and I have recently seen a posting on the EBay shopping website,
which suggested that your free Open Source "OpenOffice" application is being sold on EBay
for a charge of £3.49 - which I see as robbery and extortion for something that is available
on for free.

The offending posting is found on:

Just thought that I should alert you of how a British "top-rated EBay business" is going to
great lengths to con people into paying for a free Open Source programme, which has been made
by your brand of programmes.

Thanks for your attention

Michael Murray