From James Voris <james_vo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with 3.4.1 spellchecker HELP
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:00:30 GMT
Sirs.

>Something happened with 3.4.1 in the word processor mode with the spellchecker function when
"on automatic."  It underlines everything with little red squiggly lines indicating them
as being misspelled. Apparently it is not finding the dictionary.  I even went back and opened
former documents  made under earlier versions and it does it to them too. I have tried deleting
the pgm., reloading, Adding dictionaries (Maybe I don't know where to put them since there
are no instructions as to where they go.)

>Is there a way to correct this bug quickly, or at least a way to revert back to 3.4.0
or any earlier version. I LOVE the Apache OpenOffice product, but as an author who is trying
to keep working I absolutely NEED spellchecker. I would hate to have to revert back to my
old MS Word or MS Office (yuck!)