From gwenael quenette <g_quene...@yahoo.fr>
Subject numbertext.org - bug report for portuguese modules
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:06:25 GMT
Hello,
I first tried to send this message to nemeth@openoffice.org but i got a failure delivery...
I don't know where to send this message...

I am a french people who spent 7 years in Brazil.

I came across the page http://numbertext.org/ and I noticed that
portuguese numbers were not accuratly written : I saw "seicientos" but
it is not the good spelling (the second "i" should be removed).

as shown at          http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Lista_de_nomes_dos_n%C3%BAmeros

it should be :

200 - duzentos
300 - trezentos
400 - quatrocentos
500 - quinhentos
600 - seiscentos
700 - setecentos
800 - oitocentos
900 - novecentos
these numbers are the same for pt or Br portuguese

I verified : it seems to me that the slight differences between the two portuguese versions
are well implemented

Hope this can help

Gwenaël Quenette