It is worse than I suspected. There was no error saving or closing the files. OpenOffice is crashing while attempting to open the ODT files. Then is unable to recover them. I tried to open two other files in the same directory all with the same results. I have a screenshot, if you would like me to send it.

Maurice, I have no idea what you are referring to. This is the same font size I have always used which is set to ‘Normal’. I can read it fine without my glasses, nor is it overly large. You are the first person that has complained.

--
Sincerely,
Rod Lockwood