Please can anyone help?

I have been creating a 16 page brochure for my company.   This has involved copying background pictures and text boxes with shaded, partly transparent backgrounds etc.   I had to move backgrounds from one page to another but each time, the "anchor to" became a major problem as it changed every time it was moved to another file and each item has to be manually changed to "page" in order to enable me to put the item where I wanted it on the page, which was very time consuming.

Is there a way to either set this permanently "Anchor to Page" or deactivate it for the current session?

Kind regards

I've linked 1 file to this email:
Mozilla Thunderbird makes it easy to share large files over email.