From "Rod Lockwood" <rodlockw...@provide.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice unable to restore file or open it
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 23:38:32 GMT
It is worse than I suspected. There was no error saving or closing the
files. OpenOffice is crashing while attempting to open the ODT files. Then
is unable to recover them. I tried to open two other files in the same
directory all with the same results. I have a screenshot, if you would
like me to send it.

Maurice, I have no idea what you are referring to. This is the same font
size I have always used which is set to ‘Normal’. I can read it fine
without my glasses, nor is it overly large. You are the first person that
has complained.

--
Sincerely,
Rod Lockwood