From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: Installation problem
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 21:32:35 GMT
On 2012-09-25 3:19 PM Hans van der Ven wrote:
> When I try to install Apache Openoffice 3.4.1 on my MacBook Pro I get the error message:
"" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
> How do I solve this problem?
> hvdv

 From the release notes for AOO 3.4.1:

    Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 will be flagged by the new Gatekeeper facility in OS
    Mountain Lion. This is a new feature to help guard against malware on Mac systems. There
    a procedure laid out at the following link to allow applications not installed from the
    App store to run. See the article at Mac support at

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: