From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation problem
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 21:32:35 GMT
On 2012-09-25 3:19 PM Hans van der Ven wrote:
> When I try to install Apache Openoffice 3.4.1 on my MacBook Pro I get the error message:
"Openoffice.org" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
> How do I solve this problem?
> hvdv

 From the release notes for AOO 3.4.1:

    Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 will be flagged by the new Gatekeeper facility in OS
    Mountain Lion. This is a new feature to help guard against malware on Mac systems. There
is
    a procedure laid out at the following link to allow applications not installed from the
Mac
    App store to run. See the article at Mac support at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5290.

--

Larry I. Gusaas